I would like to visit cuba
I would like visit cuba. I have always wanted visit this country for many reasons. Because my dad since when I was a child talked about the revolution and the cuban people that fought against the Batista ´s Dictatorship. Also, I have listened about Che Guevara and Fidel Castro since when I was child. This two men leaded cuba to the path of the socialism. Now , I became an adult and I have critict position of the cuban revolution. I think, like all of political process , the cuban revolution have made a mistakes and good things.
But not always is political, I would like to visit cuba for know the beatiful beachs of the caribbean sea. But not only the beach of Varadero , the most famous beach of the island, I dream with visit other beatiful places of this country.
Finally, another reason why I would like to visit Cuba is the culture. I have seen many documentary of the island, especially of music and the ways the people enjoy the life.
But not always is political, I would like to visit cuba for know the beatiful beachs of the caribbean sea. But not only the beach of Varadero , the most famous beach of the island, I dream with visit other beatiful places of this country.
Finally, another reason why I would like to visit Cuba is the culture. I have seen many documentary of the island, especially of music and the ways the people enjoy the life.
Thank You Juan Carlos for your post. Certainly Cuba is a most interesting Country to visit. I liked specially the way you have to convey your interests, so I've got interested in visiting Cuba too!
ResponderEliminarI also would like to visit Cuba, that country has always interested me a lot. The cuban history attracts my attention, and also the beuatiful beaches that must be in there. I hope you could go to there!!
ResponderEliminar